background

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dance Recital, Update, and So Long for a While

Ahhhh....I'm actually sitting down on this Sunday afternoon since my husband took my older kids to a baseball game and my youngest is napping upstairs.  After the pre-K graduation Friday morning, dance recital excitement took hold of our house.  Friday night was the rehearsal and Saturday night was the actual performance.  My girl loved it everything about it, from the bright lights, to getting "glam" for the event, to the flowers her brothers & dad gave her after her performance.
Below my older two at the restaurant after rehearsal...

...my daughter and her dance teacher pre-recital...

...little dancers hanging out before their performance...


...and finally the lollipop dancers!


As an update on our family, we're all looking forward to the summer.  My kids are swimming on a pre swim team this summer and I am looking forward to being a swimming mom for the first time.  I have sunscreen, a huge cooler, and a recipe for swimmers ear drops ready to go!  As for me, I have a couple of sprint tri's in the future along with the olympic distance one in the fall.  Sprinkled throughout the summer are various trips, a trip to Hawaii for my husband and I (we celebrate our 13th anniversary in a week!), a family trip to TN, a couple of work trips for my husband, and a work trip for me where I was invited to give a podium presentation.  Having said that, I'm signing off for a while.  Have a wonderful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment